- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandLeinster
- Contact: Will Norton
- Mobile: +353 83 8070 620
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is currently seeking a Production Manager to join their team in Meath. The company in question are a well established manufacturing company who are looking to grow their team as they go from strength to strength. This is a full time permanent position.
- Full responsible for the management and coordination of all production activities.
- Drive continuous improvement and production efficiency whilst maintaining quality and health and safety standards.
- Achieve and improve upon objectives in a number of areas including safety, quality, waste, efficiency, cost and people.
- Develop & lead projects.
- Develop team members- coaching, delegation, performance reviews and cross training.
- 5+ years production management experience.
- Highly motivated individual with a passion to learn and progress in their career.
- Possess strong people management skills and attributes.
- Knowledge of and possess the ability to work with lean principles, including a strong ethos towards continuous improvement
- Passion for the health and safety of people, plant, equipment and the environment, and a desire to embed that culture.
- Must demonstrate excellent Leadership, Motivational and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team.
- Effectively work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines.
- Proficient use of MS Office i.e. strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.