Our client, a building and civil engineering contractor, are looking to add a Project Manager to their team near Citywest, in County Dublin. The initial project is a large pharmaceutical campus and the successful candidate would ideally have previous experience on such. The company itself has extensive experience delivering projects in the pharma, commercial and education sectors. This role is permanent and will suit any candidate who wishes to develop their career with a growing main contractor.
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Commercially minded
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control finical administration of all construction work in obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contracts manager, Site Engineers and services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Responsible for Health and Safety
- Structural Engineering Degree or Construction related
- Have at least 5 years’ project management experience
- Extensive experience in construction projects; in excess of €500k.
- Previous experience on pharma projects a distinct advantage
- Worked as a standalone project manager
- Motivated individual who has worked on high quality projects
APPLY FOR THIS JOB