Our client currently have an opening for an experienced Project Manager in Belfast. The company in question have experience in delivering significant building projects all over the country. This is a full time permanent position and the successful candidate will join their team on a commercial building project with a duration of 2 years. The value of the project is €60 million so experience in projects of a similar value would be beneficial.
About the role (Senior PM):
- Business development with both public and private realms
- Reporting to board level
- Successful delivery of projects
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Responsible for Health and Safety
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Commercially minded
- Initiating the procurement process & reporting changes to the project.
- Preparing of Method Statements and the and Project Schedule and maintain those during the course of the project
- Chair regular internal meetings when required.
- Degree in Construction related field (civil engineering would be desirable).
- 5 years previous experience in a similar PM role would be beneficial.
- Would suit a project manager looking to propel to senior level / Contracts Manager
- Experience on piling projects would be highly beneficial
A specialist in foundation engineering and piling with numerous projects Belfast and the UK