- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re recruiting an M&E Coordinator to join a leading main contractor in Westmeath. This is a permanent appointment with the ideal candidate having experience with a main or sub-contractor working on commercial, industrial, healthcare and residential projects. Our client is know for working on high-profile projects and has an annual turnover north of €100m. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading BIM enabled contractor.
About the Role:
- Review and report on activities of the building services sub-contractors in relation to technical, programme, build ability and commercial areas.
- Review weekly Progress Reports for Mechanical and Electrical sub-contractors.
- Ensure handover and commissioning programmes are in place on all projects and managed to achieve contract requirements.
- Meet programmed dates by active monitoring.
- Ensure Quality control of M+E installed works progressively clearing defects and supervising testing and commissioning.
- Liaising with and developing good working relationships with site managers / site personnel.
- On site problem-solving skills
- H&S coordination of subcontractors
- Productivity control, measurement and quality.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar building services coordination role
- Commerical, industrial, education or residential projects experience
- Knowledge and understanding of BIM Procedures and Protocols
- Strong leadership & communication skills
M & E Coordinator | Mechanical and Electrical Coordinator | Westmeath