- Salary: €35,000 - €43,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
We are recruiting for a Junior Project Manager for our client, based in Cork City. The role would suit a recent graduate with 1-2 years experience, and provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with the Site Manager in all aspects of the build.
Our Client specialises in residential builds, including everything from new builds and extensions to attic conversions and renovations. An attractive package is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Selecting tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Report writing, problem solving.
- Helping to negotiate contracts and securing permits and licences.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent