We’re working alongside one of Ireland’s leading contractors in the recruitment of a Fitout Manager for the Dublin region. The company in question has experience in delivering significant commercial and residential projects all over the country. This role will be best suited for someone who is capable of working autonomously with proven communication skills, particularly in liaising with clients.
- Take the project from 1st fix stage/dry lining to completion and client handover
- Direct subcontractor supervisors to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage day-to-day site activities including procurement of materials, site logistics and team management.
- Liaise with the Project Director, site based Project Managers and technical staff throughout the project duration.
- Carry out daily site reports and relay them back to senior management.
- Carry out site inductions and tool box talks when applicable.