We have a new opportunity for a Finishing Manager to work on notable commercial projects in the Dublin area. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading and most progressive building contractors. The company has been associated with many of the country’s major developments in the commercial, residential and industrial sectors.The successful candidate will be looking for a long-term opportunity to develop their career in a growing organisation.
The initial project will be based in Dublin 2.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience on either commercial or residential projects
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors and excellent communication skills
- Present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
- Directly contribute to the overall annual fee target of the commercial Fit Out Team.
- The suitable candidate must have 5+ years management experience.
- Experience on commercial fit out and refurbishment projects.
- Able to form strong and productive relationships across at peer group level
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience in Word, Power Point and Excel skills