We are currently assisting our client in the recruitment of a Contracts Manager to join their team in the South-East of Ireland. The company are one of the largest contractors in Ireland and deliver new build, refurbishment and fit out projects across Waterford, Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny & Wicklow.
This is a management position for an individual with the ability to achieve and exceed quality, time and profitability targets. This individual should have proven experience in a similar main contracting role ideally on commercial, residential and industrial projects.
- Educated to degree level is preferred but not essential
- A minimum of 12+ years relevant management experience.
- Held a similar Contracts Manager or Senior Projects Manager role with a main contractor in Ireland or the UK
- Experienced in the management of project teams, ensuring their adherence to quality and programme.
- Expert knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
- Commercial acumen
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.