- Salary: €85,000 - €100,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a fast-growing Irish Main Contractor, are currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join them in Kildare, with projects in the GDA and Midlands. The successful candidate will have the chance to work on a range of prestigious Industrial, Pharma, Healthcare, Commercial and Residential projects, including IDA Factory Builds, Hotels, Educational Buildings and more. This full-time role offers great career progression opportunities as they continue to grow. Previous PM or Contracts Manager experience in the buildings sector essential. The individual should have proven experience in a similar role ideally on commercial, residential and industrial projects.
- Providing specialist technical leadership
- Planning resourcing of projects and monitoring against budgets
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting.
- monitoring sub-contractor performance and determining labour requirements.
- Ensuring staff is kept up to date with current legislation and training needs to meet the company’s objectives.
- Ensuring effective procurement and supply chain management
- 8+ years management experience on large scale projects.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Team player and an excellent communicator
- Proficient IT Skills
To apply please email your CV to James@sonasrecruitment.com
Contracts Manager | Senior PM | Kildare | Midlands