- Salary: €90,000 - €110,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently assisting our client in the recruitment of a Contracts Manager to join their team in Cork. Previous PM or Contracts Manager experience in the buildings sector would be very beneficial. The suitable candidate will act as the person responsible for management of subcontractors, programme, risk identification and the delivery of these projects. This role is permanent and the contractor in question requires a strong character who can take control of the proposed work.
- Providing specialist technical leadership
- Planning resourcing of projects and monitoring against budgets
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting.
- monitoring sub-contractor performance and determining labour requirements.
- Ensuring staff is kept up to date with current legislation and training needs to meet the company’s objectives.
- Ensuring effective procurement and supply chain management
- 15+ years management experience on large scale projects.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Background in large scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction in complex –inner-city sites.
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Team player and an excellent communicator
- Proficient IT Skills
To apply please email your CV to Jack@sonasrecruitment.com