Our client, one of Ireland’s leading main contractors, has a requirement for a Construction Planner to join their team in Dublin on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning contractor and to work on some of the most notable commercial, industrial and residential projects in Dublin. The company in question has won some very notable projects with values well in excess of €30m.
- Develop detailed master construction programs
- Provide short term and micro programmes as required
- Integration and coordination of supplier/contractor program and schedules into Master Project Program
- Develop resources histogram and output ratios
- Produce the Procurement & Information Required Schedules from the Contract Programme.
- Coordinate with site management in relation to planning requirements.
- Prepare progress reports based on base line programme and critical path and any required rescheduling
- Maintain records and as-built programme
- Provide detailed package delivery programmes for inclusion in Package Tenders
- Assist with the development of logistic plans
- Assist with the development of method statements
- Development of Project Controls procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline is deisrable but not essential
- Be fully conversant in Asta Power Project or Primavera P6 software packages
- 3-10 years experience in the construction sector
- Previous experience on large scale commercial/residential projects is desirable
- Excellent communication, presentation and people management skills