- Salary: €70 - €95 per hour
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: Derek Byrne
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2313 048
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting a Construction Manager to join our client on a €100m Biotech project in Cork. The company in question is a well established building company that cover projects all over the country. The candidate will have experience working for a main contractor along with a proven track record of delivery of commercial & residential construction projects. This is a 2.5 year contract and the successful candidate will join their team on a
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- 3rd level degree in Engineering or a construction related course is preferable
- Minimum 15 years post graduate experience
- Minimum 5 years CM experience on projects > €100M
- Preferably 5 years Bio / Pharma experience
- Would consider candidates from primarily Oil and Gas or Semi-conductor / Intel
- Must uphold strong Safety and Quality values
- Strong communicator and client Management skills
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Strong team leadership skills