We are currently aiding our client, a leading main contractor, in the recruitment of a Construction Manager. The company in question have experience in delivering significant projects all over the country valuing from €10m – €100m. The successful candidate will join their team in Dublin on a full time permanent basis.
- Experience in project management and project delivery
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control finical administration of all construction work in obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
- Initiating the procurement process & reporting changes to the project.
- At least 5 years previous experience in a site manager / foreman / project manager capacity
- Ideally have a degree in Construction Management / Civil Engineering
- Must have good IT skills
- Must also have excellent communication skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB