We’re recruiting a Site Manager, with particular experience in facades, in the Woolwich area of London for a leading main contractor. This position will interest a technically competent individual and the successful candidate must also have demonstrable experience in the delivery of the facade and external envelope of projects involving glazing and cladding. This role is a permanent position, and the project itself is a major mixed use development.
- Assist PM with the planning and development of programme works
- Management of appointed subcontractors
- Dealing with Local Authorities and Consulting Engineers
- Dealing with Quality Control and Safety on Site
- Manage all construction activities of the external envelope
- Experience of the practical aspects of leading teams in the installation of high-end facades
- Confident in liaising with both direct labour and sub-contractors