- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Civils & UtilitiesBuilt Environment
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an industry leading Construction Company, are currently recruiting a Structural Engineer to join their team in Meath. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a long term role with a progressive firm in fast-growing sector of construction. This is a permanent, full time position, with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Engage with designers for proposals on detailed design development
- Preparation and Review of preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer packages and subsequent preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Preparation of contract specifications and drawings
- Review the structural design and examine if alternative construction methods can be implemented
- Review the construction methodology to identify programme implications and any necessary temporary works.
- Contribute to the project team on a day to day basis
- Direct communication and meetings with Clients and Design Team
- You will hold a minimum Level 8 qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum 3+ years’ relevant work experience
- Design Experience on building projects (residential, mixed-use developments, industrial and commercial) in the public & private sector
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines working as part of a team
- Experience in Offsite Construction methods desirable
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills
To apply please email your CV to James@sonasrecruitment.com