We are assisting a leading main contractor in their search for a Site Manager to be based in Co Clare. The company have a number of projects in the pipeline throughout the Mid West and Limerick region with values ranging from €7m – €20m. The initial project is an education development and will suit an experienced Site Manager who has previously delivered similar projects or a senior engineer looking to make a step up into management.
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate construction tasks
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Initiate and carry out projects to optimise efficiency and reduce cost
- Coordinate the selection and requisition of plant and materials
- Supervision, coordination and monitoring of sub-contractors performance
- Management of health, safety, environmental and quality assurance onsite.
- Be aware of all Health, Safety and Welfare requirements and ensure they are in place and managed effectively
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors
- 4+ years commercial or residential project delivery
- Construction related degree desirable but not essential
- Previous Main Contractor experience desirable
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects