Our client, a large construction main contractor, are seeking to add an experienced Site Engineer to their staff, in North Dublin. The successful candidate would ideally have previous experience with a main contractor, but this is not essential. The company itself specialises in large scale commercial, healthcare & residential developments with project values ranging from €5m – €100m. This is a permanent position.
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand with the site management team
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro – active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 3+ years of Site Engineer experience on buildings projects
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools