Our client, a leading main contractor, are seeking to recruit a Site Engineer to join their team in Dublin on a permanent basis. Our client delivers outstanding construction services throughout Ireland in both the residential and commercial sectors. The initial project centres around the building of a new large scale office block in the area.
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand with the site management team
- Liaise with architects, client and stakeholders
- Report progress on projects to project manager, maintain and update project reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required materials and labour
- Assistant Site Manager duties may be required as the project progresses
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline
- 2 – 6 years engineering experience on buildings projects, ideally in a main contracting environment
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools