Our client, a well established developer, has a requirement for a Senior Engineer to join their team in Kildare. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established contractor and be involved in high profile residential projects This is a full time and permanent position with an immediate start available.
Key role requirements and responsibilities
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction.
- Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Supervision and mentoring of Setting Out Engineers.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Competent in the use of instruments for purposes of setting out and gathering information
- Consolidate a reputation for innovative engineering, technical expertise and professionalism.
- Implementing engineering systems, documentation and controls by compliance with Health & Safety legislation, Company and industry standards
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking and strive for engineering excellence.
- Degree in Engineering or a Construction related discipline
- 5+ years of engineering experience on building projects
- RC Frame experience would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail regarding required construction documentation, procedures and adherence to current building and civils regulations.
- Main contracting construction experience is essential