- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Site Engineer in Dublin. The company in question are well-established in the top five main contractors in Ireland and work across a wide range of sectors. They have multiple high-profile projects commencing across Dublin, the successful candidate will be initially working on a €30m educational project in North West Dublin. They are looking for an individual with relevant main contractor experience. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
- all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
- Conduct your work in a safe manner and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
- Follow directions and attend meetings as required
- A third level qualification in Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in setting out or site engineer
- Experience working with a main contractor preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.