- Salary: €45,000 - €65,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
We’re recruiting an Site Engineer to join a leading main building contractor in the Westmeath on a healthcare project, with the ideal candidate having exposure to M&E projects. This is a permanent appointment with the ideal candidate having experience with a main contractor working on commercial, industrial, healthcare and residential projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading BIM enabled contractor with an annual turnover over €120m.
About the Role:
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
- all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
- Conduct your work in a safe manner and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
- Follow directions and attend meetings as required
- A third level qualification in Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in setting out or site engineer
- Experience working with a main contractor, with exposure to M&E projects
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.