- Salary: 40K-55K (DOE)
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for the position of Site Engineer to be based in the GDA area. Our client is a Main Contractor based in Maynooth, with operations all over the country. This engineer must have experience in a main contracting engineering role on residential and commercial projects. The right candidate will be provided with a car/van to travel between sites and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Responsible for all site setting out and establishing / maintaining controls,
- Responsible for the overall surveying of the sites,
- Work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met,
- Oversee quality control and assist with safety measures on site,
- Resolve unexpected technical challenges and deal with any problems which may arise,
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force along with liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors etc.,
- Attend site meetings.
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering,
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.,
- Strong technical ability and management skills,
- Excellent problem-solving skills and show calmness under pressure,
- Effective time management skills,
- You will integrate well as part of an efficient, well run team,
- Commercial awareness is essential
- 3+ years’ experience working in the industry,
- Full Irish Drivers licence.
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com