We are currently recruiting a Site Engineer for our client who delivers large scale commercial and residential projects throughout Galway. This individual will have experience within the built environment either with a main contractor or large sub-contractor.
This is a permanent position and an excellent career opportunity exists as the company place an emphasis on staff training, progression and development.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Degree educated in an engineering or construction discipline
- Knowledge of setting out procedures and engineering principles.
- Competent in the use of instruments for purposes of setting out and gathering information
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction. Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Working knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.