- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: Derek Byrne
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2313 048
- Email: email@example.com
We’re presently sourcing a Site Engineer for a leading Main Contractor in Galway. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm on some of the most prestigious projects in the West, with the initial project being a large mixed-use development. This is a permanent position, with huge scope for career progression, as they have numerous projects in the Galway region well into 2023. Applicants should have at least 2 year’s experience with a Main Contractor. The salary on offer is negotiable and based on experience.
Key role requirements and responsibilities
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction.
- Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Support Junior Engineers with Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite
- Competent in the use of instruments for purposes of setting out and gathering information
- Consolidate a reputation for innovative engineering, technical expertise and professionalism.
- Implementing engineering systems, documentation and controls by compliance with Health & Safety legislation, Company and industry standards
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking and strive for engineering excellence.
- Degree in Engineering or a Construction related discipline
- 3+ years of engineering experience on building projects preferred
- Excellent attention to detail regarding required construction documentation, procedures and adherence to current building and civils regulations.
- Main contracting construction experience is essential
To apply please email your CV to Derek@sonasrecruitment.com