- Salary: €45,000 - €65,000
- Location: Dublin
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
About the role:
Our client, a leading main contractor with projects nationwide, is looking to add a Site Engineer to their team in the Dublin. The company in question are a top tier construction company and have experience in carrying out significant projects all over the country. This role is full-time, permanent and offers great career progression opportunities as their team continues to grow.
- Supervising Junior Engineers in setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Comparing as-built drawings to design drawings to identify discrepancies and overlaying on CAD.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 3-5+ years previous experience is required
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM / Total Station/CAD
- Full driving license