Due to continued growth and expansion, our client require a Site Engineer to join our team working on a groundworks project in Carlow. The ideal candidate will work closely with our project manager to ensure works are carried out efficiently, on time, and within budget.
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site.
- Carrying out GPS and total station site surveys and observations.
- Day-today supervision of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and subcontractors.
- Drafting monthly progress reports for line manager
- Public liaison
- Coordinating design element activities with consultant engineers.
- As build drawing records using AutoCad software.
- A third level qualification in construction/ civil engineering related discipline.
- 3+years experience in utility/ civil works
- Setting out experience essential
- Safepass and Manual Handling training.
- Full Irish drivers licence.
- Competitive salary and company benefits included.
Site Engineer | Site Agent | Civils | Leinster | CarlowAPPLY FOR THIS JOB