Due to continued growth and expansion, our client require a Senior Engineer to join their team working on a water and utility projects in the Carlow and South East region. The ideal candidate will work closely with our project manager to ensure works are carried out efficiently, on time, and within budget.
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site.
- Carrying out GPS and total station site surveys and observations.
- Day-today supervision of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and subcontractors.
- Drafting monthly progress reports for line manager
- Public liaison
- Coordinating design element activities with consultant engineers.
- As build drawing records using AutoCad software.
- A third level qualification in construction/ civil engineering related discipline.
- 3+years experience in utility/ civil works
- Setting out experience essential
- Safepass and Manual Handling training.
- Full Irish drivers licence.
- Competitive salary and company benefits included.
Site Engineer | Site Agent | Civils | Leinster | CarlowAPPLY FOR THIS JOB