Our client, a leading main contractor that are based in Ireland and the UK, are looking to add a Site Engineer to their team in Kilkenny. This contractor specialises in residential and commercial developments and have operations all over the country. This is a full time permanent contract with opportunities to progress in the company.
- Setting Out Experience required (advantageous if have own instrument)
- Subcontractor management/supervision
- Manage and submit all Technical Queries/RFI’s
- Material Approval Submissons & Quality Assurance
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Have good understanding of BCAR and Current Building Regs
- Must have residential construction knowledge (Min 3-5 years’ experience)
- Must be degree educated
Site Engineer | Project Engineer | KilkennyAPPLY FOR THIS JOB