Our client, a leading main contractor, are seeking to recruit a Site Engineer to join their team in Cork on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be involved in the delivery of a series of new multi-million euro buildings projects in the Cork region. Our client delivers construction services throughout the Leinster and the South East in the residential, health, educational and commercial sectors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very reputable organisation and progress to management level in time.
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand with the site management team
- Liaise with architects, client and stakeholders
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Co-ordinate required materials and labour
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline
- 2+ years engineering experience on buildings projects, in a main contracting environment
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
Site Engineer | Project Engineer | CorkAPPLY FOR THIS JOB