- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a nationally recognizable main contractor, is looking to add a Site Engineer to their team, for projects in Dublin. The company covers a wide range of sectors which include Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Healthcare. The successful candidate will join their team on a large scale health care project and must have at least 3 years experience.
- Manage all site engineering works and be responsible for the management of subcontractors whilst monitoring their performance on the job.
- Manage all engineering procurement to include the ordering of concrete and site bulk materials.
- Responsible for researching and advising on the best engineering solutions to meet with clients’ needs and budgets and checking works.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attending weekly management meetings and ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office,project programming and analysis tools.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Degree in civil engineering
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
- Ability Setting-Out
Senior Engineer | Senior Project Engineer | Leinster | Dublin