We are currently recruiting an Engineer for our client to be based on project in the Dublin area. Our client has been growing substantially in the past year and has a full order book for 2021. This role will be on a Data Centre project.
The Site Engineers’ primary objective is to provide engineering input into the projects to enable the project to be constructed safely in the most cost-effective manner on time and under budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with Company Workplace Health and Safety and Environment systems and legislative requirements.
- Setting out – Must be competent using GPS and robotic total station.
- Maximize project efficiencies.
- Drive a high-Quality Product behaviour – “Perform all activities once and the right way.”
- Produce construction programs for projects together with Foreman.
- Continuous monitoring of program throughout the life of the project ensuring milestones are completed on time.
- In conjunction with Foreman, planning the resources required to achieve the construction program (plant, labour and subcontractors) and sourcing.
- Planning and implementing the procurement of materials and subcontractors to achieve construction programs.
- Working with Foreman to recognise variations, quantity increases or decrease and any additional scope of works for the production of appropriate variation correspondence.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated significant civil engineering experience and responsibility and or in a related field and industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of quality assurance, including the ability to identify and rectify problems and prevent non-conformities.
- Degree qualified with 3+ years’ experience.
Expected start date: End of February/Early March
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€55,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Construction Site: 3 years (Required)
- Civil : 3 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place