About the role:
Our client, a tier 1 multi disciplinary construction company, are seeking to add an experienced Site Engineer to their team in Galway. The company is very highly regarded, and has carried out projects of the largest scale for the most prestigious of clients. This is permanent, full time contract.
- Setting out.
- Proficient in the use of CAD.
- Ability to use Navisworks an advantage.
- Order Materials and stock control.
- Complete as constructed drawings including underground services.
- Call off reinforcement and stock control of same.
- Quality management of civil and structural works.
- Liaise with RE on site.
- Supervise works of subcontractors and site labour.
- Coordination of interfaces of various building elements.
- Familiarity with glazed facades fit out works and advantage.
- Familiarity with slip form concrete construction an advantage.
- Level 7 degree or greater in civil / structural engineering / construction Project Management.
- 3-4 years’ experience minimum at site engineer / senior site engineer level.
- Exellent communication skills
- Good IT skills