We are currently recruiting a Site Engineer for client to be based on projects in Drogheda. The company in question are a Tier 1 Main Conreactor and specialise in delivering commercial, industrial, healthcare and similar projects across Ireland. This is a permanent position and the suitable candidate will have 2+ years experience on a range of structural projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Detailed knowledge of setting out procedures and engineering principles.
- Competent in the use of instruments for purposes of setting out and gathering information
- Consolidate a reputation for innovative engineering, technical expertise and professionalism.
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction. Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Implementing engineering systems, documentation and controls by compliance with Health & Safety legislation, Company and industry standards
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking and strive for engineering excellence.
- Educated to degree level in engineering or construction related field
- 2+ years experience
- Concrete structures experience is desirable