About the role
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Degree in Civil Engineering or similar. The company are open to interview any candidate from junior to senior level
Well regarded main contractor with previous experience of delivering projects ranging in value from €2m – €25m
Commercial, Residential, Education