- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a nationally recognizable leading main contractor, is looking to add a Site Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience, for projects in Cork. The role involves Educational and Commercial Projects with a leading main contractor throughout the Cork region. This is a full-time, permenent position
- Manage all site engineering works and be responsible for the management of subcontractors whilst monitoring their performance on the job.
- Manage all engineering procurement to include the ordering of concrete and site bulk materials.
- Responsible for researching and advising on the best engineering solutions to meet with clients’ needs and budgets and checking works.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attending weekly management meetings and ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Degree in engineering
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
- Ability Setting-Out
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractors, Sub Contractors and Supplier recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org