- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000 (D.O.E)
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a nationally recognizable main contractor, is looking to add a Site Engineer with a minimum of 2 years experience, for projects in Limerick. The role involves Commercial Projects with a leading main contractor.
- Manage all site engineering works and be responsible for the management of subcontractors whilst monitoring their performance on the job.
- Manage all engineering procurement to include the ordering of concrete and site bulk materials.
- Responsible for researching and advising on the best engineering solutions to meet with clients’ needs and budgets and checking works.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attending weekly management meetings and ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Degree in engineering
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
- Ability Setting-Out
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com