Our client, a mid-sized civil engineering and utilities contractor are currently looking for a Project Manager with civils experience to join their team in Kerry. The PM will be expected to act as the person responsible for management of subcontractors, programme, risk identification, design and the delivery of projects.This is a full time permanent position.
- Manage large-scale civil infrastructure project
- Mentor and lead engineers and site management staff
- Managing Claims with the QS
- Organise construction schedule, supervise and direct construction activities related to landscape and civil works to meet project and customer specifications.
- Ensure high standard of work, on schedule and in a safe environment.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contracts manager, Site Engineers and services coordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 6+ years experience