- Salary: €DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Setting Out Engineer to join their team on a project in South Dublin. The initial project is the delivery of a +200 apartment unit block, as part of a high profile community development project. This is an excellent opportunity to see a €90m project through from the start, with a view to progress into a more senior role upon completion. The successful candidate will have several years construction experience and will be very comfortable using setting out instruments.
Why Join this Company
Over the past decade, our client have been recognized as one of Ireland’s fastest growing main contactors and are known for their award winning projects across multiple sectors. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious firm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- A degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- Degree in a related Construction or Engineering discipline
- Have good understanding of Current Building Regulations
- Preferably the candidate will have 1-3 years main contracting experience
- 2+ years engineering experience on buildings projects, in a main contracting environment
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools