We’re working with a leading main contractor who are looking to add a Setting Out Engineer to their team in Dublin. This contractor specialises in residential and commercial developments and have operations all over the country, with project values ranging from €10m – €100m+. This is a full time permanent contract with opportunities to progress in the company.
- Setting Out Experience required
- Subcontractor management/supervision
- Manage and submit all Technical Queries/RFI’s
- Material Approval Submissions & Quality Assurance
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Degree in a related Construction or Engineering discipline
- Have good understanding of Current Building Regulations
- Preferably the candidate will have 1-3 years main contracting experience
- 2+ years engineering experience on buildings projects, in a main contracting environment
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools