We are currently working closely with our Client who are seeking to hire a Setting Out Engineer to work on a large scale project in South Dublin. Our client has a solid reputation for engineering excellence in both private-sector and public-sector projects. It is one of Ireland’s leading civil engineering companies with a wealth of expertise in road and site construction, building infrastructure, demolition and remediation works, educational and medical infrastructure as well as leisure facilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- 1 year of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Excellent communication and time management skills
If this role is of interest to you please get in touch.APPLY FOR THIS JOB