We have a new opportunity for a Setting Out Engineer to join an award winning leading contractor in the building and construction sector in Ireland. The engineer will be working on design and build projects throughout Dublin with the initial project being a mixed development in Dublin city centre. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer who will receive extensive training to develop the necessary skills to progress within the company.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpretation of drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaison with Client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Engineering Degree required
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, GPS, Total Station
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on construction sites
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
Setting out Engineer | Project Engineer | Junior Engineer | DublinAPPLY FOR THIS JOB