Our client, a well established main contractor, are seeking to recruit a Site Engineer to join their team in Waterford. The successful candidate will be involved in the delivery of a large scale residential project. Our client delivers construction services throughout Ireland in the residential and commercial sectors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very reputable organisation, in a permanent position with long-term career potential.
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand with the site management team
- Setting out as required
- Supervision of sub-contractors and trades
- Liaise with architects, client and stakeholders
- Report progress on projects to project manager, maintain and update project reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required materials and labour
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline
- 4+ years engineering experience on buildings projects, in a main contracting environment
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools