- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Engineer to join a well established contractor in Kildare. The company in question are a highly regarded engineering company and have built up a very strong reputation throughout the country. The have experience in delivering significant projects ranging from €10m – €100m. This is a full time permanent position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Detailed knowledge of setting out procedures and engineering principles.
- Competent in the use of instruments for purposes of setting out and gathering information
- Consolidate a reputation for innovative engineering, technical expertise and professionalism.
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction. Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Implementing engineering systems, documentation and controls by compliance with Health & Safety legislation, Company and industry standards
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking and strive for engineering excellence.
- Manage and lead a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Educated to degree level in engineering or construction related field
- 5+ years experience
- Concrete structures experience is desirable
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project etc.
- Proactive and driven person with a strong desire to make progress backed by a strong level of construction knowledge.