We’re presently sourcing a Civils Senior Engineer for a civils engineering contractor. The company provides a range of construction services to infrastructure sectors such as road and water. Previous experience in civils and utilities projects is essential. This is a permanent position and applicants should have 5+ years site based experience on civil engineering projects specifically. The salary on offer is negotiable and based on experience.
The role would suit a self-reliant, delivery orientated individual looking to advance their career in Civil Engineering.
- You will have a relevant degree, BSc, BEng or MEng degree in Civil Engineering.
- You will have a detailed understanding of health and safety requirements within Irish construction sites.
- You will be responsible for and proficient in organizing, planning and delivery of civil engineering projects of varying sizes.
- You will be responsible for managing direct and sub-contractor workforces, and all other resources required in order to implement the execution of the project plan.
- You will be responsible for the quality of the construction deliverables, as well as creating and/or assessing quality standards.
- You will be responsible for monthly project measures and your site cost control and efficiency.
- Hold a relevant degree, BSc, BEng or MEng degree in Civil Engineering
- Have at least 5 years operational experience in Civil Engineering projects
- Strong IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft suite and AutoCAD
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
Job Type: Full-time, PermanentAPPLY FOR THIS JOB