We’re currently recruiting a Senior Engineer with large scale building project experience for an international main contractor. The initial project is a €120m healthcare project in the North Dublin area with further projects to follow in the Greater Dublin region.
You will have demonstrated the ability to lead a team through the life cycle of projects with a focus on quality, cost-effectiveness and safety.
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements (WR).
- Reviewing material and works specifications including developing Technical Submissions (TS) and Value Engineering Proposals (VEP).
- Developing and implementing the Quality Plan strategy and associated Inspection and Test Plan. (ITP)
- Reviewing construction Methodologies and ensuring compliance with specifications,
- Manage and coordinate subcontractor weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions
- Input into the strategic and production planning team, updating progress reports and productivity reports.
- Reviewing, maintaining and controlling site records and contemporaneous records relating to works, installation, materials and labour.
- Input into a one team culture and approach to delivering the project to the Time, Cost, Quality and Corporate Responsibility targets and deliverables
- Contributing to the Health & Safety culture on the project, including welfare of the workforce on the site. Showing leadership across the project
- Providing visible leadership and leading by example to operation team and supply chain, valuing and developing our people, both staff and operatives
- Maintaining good relationships with the Client designers, sub contractors, and other stakeholders, conducive to securing future work
- Deliver the project to cost, time and quality.
- Ensure all Construction management plans, Breeam and Waste management plans are adhered to.