About the role:
We are currently recruiting for the position of Senior Site Engineer to be based in the Kildare area. The company are a growing main contractor in Ireland with projects nationwide. The successful candidate will be working on a residential development in the city. This senior engineer must have experience in a main contracting engineering role on residential, commercial or industrial projects.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Degree in Engineering or a related discipline is essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience setting out on a large construction site
- Main contracting construction experience is essential
- Experience of working within a Quality Management System is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail regarding required construction documentation, procedures and adherence to current building and civils regulations.