Our client, a well established main contractor are seeking to add a Senior Engineer to their team based in West Dublin. All applicants must have strong RC Frame experience. The contractor in question is in an expert in the delivery of residential, commercial and healthcare projects. Initially, the successful candidate will be on the site of a large healthcare development. The engineer will also be expected to perform some site management tasks.This role will suit any ambitious engineer looking for career advancement and the position is permanent.
- Manage site engineering works and be responsible for the management of subcontractors whilst monitoring their performance on the job when necessary
- Manage engineering procurement to include the ordering of concrete and site bulk materials when needed
- Responsible for researching and advising on the best engineering solutions to meet with clients’ needs and budgets and checking works.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attending weekly management meetings and ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office,project programming and analysis tools
- 4+ years experience in a site engineering / senior engineer role
- Degree in civil engineering or related discipline
- Experience on similar concrete projects would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability