Our client, a top 10 multi disciplinary main contractor, is looking to add a Senior Site Engineer to their team in Dublin 4. The company in question is a large building and civil engineering contractor, who have experience delivering projects which can vary in value from €500k – €80m. The main contractor is looking for any potential applicants who have good experience of concrete projects. This role is permanent and would suit any candidate who is looking for a long term position and opportunity for career advancement.
- Manage all site engineering works and be responsible for the management of subcontractors whilst monitoring their performance on the job.
- Manage all engineering procurement to include the ordering of concrete and site bulk materials.
- Responsible for researching and advising on the best engineering solutions to meet with clients’ needs and budgets and checking works.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attending weekly management meetings and ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office,project programming and analysis tools
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Degree in civil engineering
- Experience on similar concrete projects would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability