About the role:
Our client, a large main contractor with projects nationwide, are looking to add an experienced Senior Engineer to their team in Clare. The company in question is a market leader in commercial and residential developments. Initially, the successful candidate will be based on the site of a residential development in Clare with further projects to follow in the south and midlands. This role is permanent and the contractor is flexible with salary in order to attract the right applicants.
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements
- Setting out and maintaining control of works requirements
- Reviewing material and works specifications.
- Reviewing, maintaining and controlling site
- Contributing to the Health & Safety culture on the project,
- Maintaining good relationships with the Client designers, sub contractors, and other stakeholders, conducive to securing future work
- Develop and agree, through collaboration, a logical sequence of key project milestones & activities
- Degree educated
- 3+ years site experience on similar projects
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability