Our client, a well established main contractor are seeking to recruit a Site Engineer to join their team in Waterford. The successful candidate will be involved in the delivery of numerous large scale projects. Our client delivers construction services throughout Ireland in the residential and commercial sectors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very reputable organisation with long-term career potential.This is a full time permanent position.
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand with the site management team
- Setting out as required
- Supervision of sub-contractors and trades
- Liaise with architects, client and stakeholders
- Report progress on projects to project manager, maintain and update project reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required materials and labour
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline
- 4+ years engineering experience on buildings projects, in a main contracting environment
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools